Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day weekend has past but i couldn't NOT (double negative?) post about it! Check out these awesome cards I made for Angelo & my dad. I found this idea at BITS OF EVERYTHING. My dad is a HUGE chocolate/candy fan so I knew he'd love it. Angelo isn't much of a candy man and his candy most likely won't even get eaten but I still had to make it. ;) They both loved them!


It was a wonderful, relaxing Sunday and we had a cookout at my parent's house. My mom/dad smoked some ribs and grilled some veggies, I made broccoli salad, corn casserole, and homemade mac-n-cheese (per Angelo's request), and my sister-in-law made brownies (for Angelo) & carrot cake (for my dad). Everything was absolutely delish, but sadly I did not get any pics of the food spread! :(

Sophia represented daddy with her "I love daddy" shirt 

Hope everyone has just an amazing Father's Day weekend!
Love, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment