Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Beginning

Here we go!

I am starting this blog because I have been a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM)  for almost 7 months now and have read countless blogs about food, fitness, and fashion. Now, I want my own. I already have written a blog throughout my entire pregnancy just so I would have something to look back on when I become pregnant again. Also, Sophia can look at it one day and maybe get a good laugh. I don’t know how many times I have tried to start this particular blog but seem to have too much to say in one post and make it into a scatter crap. So here it is, my own blog to put everything I learn on a daily basis altogether

 I’m a married 20-something year old with a beautiful baby girl born in August 2011. Our little sunshine. The cutest little girl who makes me smile every day. Since bringing her home.  I've changed a lot about my eating habits, exercise routine, and my fashion (don’t know if that is for the better or not yet). This blog will have no limits. I am a new mom and have a lot to learn but that’s what life is all about. I hope you will enjoy this as much as me. 

This is my family. My everything

Love,  Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment