Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Faves

It's Fri-Yay!
We made it to Friday & through the first week of school! Glorious!

Friday Faves

Home Decor:

This week I visited a friends house. They just recently finished building their house, so everything was spankin' new! It made me run through the emotions of excitement (because I absolutely LOVE looking through new homes) and anxiety (because I need/want/have to have my house built ASAP). I haven't stepped foot in a HomeGoods in almost a year and I'm getting the itch! BAD! To make matters worse, I follow an Instagram account called Inspire_Me_Home_Decor, and I screenshot numerous pictures to send to Angelo daily. 
OK, not realistic? 
How about this ultimate snack closet?! One can dream.

Check out these 31 Remodeling Ideas You Obviously NEED


Lara Bars:

I have switched back to buying Lara Bars, in place of my beloved Quest Bars. Some of the Quest Bars started tasting too sweet for me and I couldn't even finish one. My favorites are the Blueberry Muffin & Chocolate Chip Brownie. I think the Cappuccino flavor is the only one I haven't tried yet. Call it my mission!

Halloween Costumes
For some reason Halloween has come up at the dinner tables multiple times this week. Penelope keeps telling us she wants to be a lion, and Sophia wants to be a giraffe (again). Personally I think animal costumes on little kids is the absolute CUTEST thing ever. It all started with this..
We wont even be in town on Halloween, so I need to plan a trick or treat session the week before at the local Zoo or Disney. What are some great Halloween costumes this year?

FitSnack
I did a post about FitSnack a couple weeks ago, and I have come to LOVE these monthly deliveries. I have been on the go this week, with school being back in, and there have been a few times I'm starving and grab a FITSNACK right before I race out the door. I will do a August Box Review next week. 


I hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!! 
Hopefully the weather gets clear for us to get in a boat day on the water!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment