If you aren't familiar with Fit Snack, it is a monthly subscription box for "healthy" on-the-go snacks. They have 4 different plans available, starting at $23.90 a month. Each month you receive a box (pictured above) full of 7-10 products that are GMO free, high in protein, organic, raw, or vegan. You will either get a sample of the product, or full sized.
We are a deluxe snack box. Every month is different and each box is packed with at least $30.00 in value.
Let's go inside July's Fit Snack Box:
1. Yummari Endurance Bites: I received the Chocolate Banana flavor Yummari bite. This is my first introduction to Yummari products, and the texture and taste reminded me of Lara Bars. Also, I loved the ingredient list! This is a keeper endurance snack and I would love to try the Chocolate Chip & Coffee flavor!
2. Columbia County Flax Granola: I received the Fruit & Berry Flax Granola. At first I thought it was really strange, only because it's different. Instead of your normal granola made with oats, this is made with Flax seed. This granola is nut free, vegan, paleo, gluten free, and made without refined sugars. I used this granola on top of a smoothie bowl I made at home, and while it's definitely different, I thought it was good and a great additional to my bowl!
3. Skinny Pop Popcorn: I've purchase huge bags of Skinny Pop Popcorn from Costco in the past. This single serving sized bag was gone within 10 minutes of the box being opened. Perfect snack!
4. Justin's Nut Butter: I LOVED this little nut butter to-go. It was the Hazelnut Butter flavor, which I've never had before. It was deliciously paired with a banana for a quick and healthy snack.
5. Honey Stinger Energy Chews: I've used Honey Stinger brand chews before for different races. I'm a fan. These were the grapefruit flavored chews. The only problem I have with Honey Stinger brand chews is the size of the packaging, and no where to put them during a race. But the flavor is great and they melt in your mouth! Also, they don't hurt my stomach, which is a major plus!
6. Level Life Protein Bars: I'm always skeptical on protein bars, especially ones that are dessert flavored. They are a hit-or-miss with me, and I have to say I wasn't a fan of these. I I ate half of one bar and couldn't finish it. Also, I wasn't a huge fan of the ingredient list.
7. Trophy Nut Roasted Peanuts: You can't go wrong with roasted nuts...right?! These peanuts were enjoyed on our road-trip to Disney last weekend! Perfect "fit snack!"
8. Musclewerks DeTrim Capsules: I threw these out almost immediately. I'm not into weight loss pills and I was very surprised to find these in a FitSnack box.
Overall the Fit Snack was a great first experience! I enjoyed a majority of the products I received and I'm glad I wasn't familiar with them. I love being introduced and trying new products!
I have to say I was kind of turned off when I saw the DeTrim capsules... as weight loss/diet pills don't exactly say "healthy snack" to me. But that's another blog post...
I can't wait to see what's in this month's Fit Snack Box!!
If you're interested in trying a Fit Snack Subscription Box, click this link for more info!