Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Drink your Aloe

Hey! Just sitting here enjoying some Aloe. I love the little bits of aloe in this drink. I purchased a couple of these at the Italian market on Sunday. It's actually really good & a little sweet, sweetened with real sugar.

Last night for girl's night we met at the mall food court so everyone could choose what they wanted. I got Chicken Kitchen which is kind of like Chipolte in the sense that they serve bowls with rice, beans, grilled chicken, and whatever you want on it. There was only 3 of us and turned out to be a short girl's night. On my way home my sweet tooth kicked me in the face (I crave sweets when I'm feeling under the weather) so I texted Angelo to have a cup of ice cream ready for me. He did...he's a keeper ;) 

This morning was a plate of fruit (mango, strawberry, kiwi) with the last of yet another box of Steel Cut Oats and my reg latte. 
I started to clean out Sophia's closet after breakfast when Sophia was taking her morning stroll through the childproofed house. I filled an entire storage container with clothes that don't fit her anymore and started filling another :( I hung up a lot of 12months clothes that have been sitting in bags at the bottom of her closet. 

Right now Sophia is napping and when she wakes up we will go on a run then the grocery store to pick up some ingredients to make a homemade marinara sauce for the new-to-me pasta we bought from the Italian market. Angelo bought a container of "REAL" Parmesan cheese and keeps reminding me that he needs pasta to go with it. 

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
Love, 
Alex

What happened to the ABC's?!
O is for Onsie
When Sophia was born & super tiny she wore a lot of onsies because they were super easy. Newborns go through so many diapers and spitup a lot, so onsies are a MUST. We would go through 3-4 outfit changes a day at the very beginning. Now, Sophia only really wear onsies to sleep because all the other outfits just look too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment