Friday, May 4, 2012

Who forgot dinner?


TGIF right?! 
This is what my Friday morning looks like, starting off the weekend!

Vegan Banana-Apple Bread with my morning latte! 

I made THIS recipe from FitSugar last night in between the chaos of picking out and installing new lighting for the dining room & entry way.Who knew changing out 4 lamps could take so dang long...!
By the time 8:30 rolled around Sophia was in a CRANK mood & so off to bed we went. By the time Sophia was asleep it was about 9:30 and my stomach was growling. We forgot to eat dinner! HA 
I went to the kitchen and ate a banana smothered in almond butter, brushed my teeth and went back to bed.

This morning the bread was delicious and super moist, like most vegan baked goods. No butter or anything needed! I had some catching up to do with work this morning since I didn't get anything done yesterday. We were driving around town like mad going to Dr. appts, helping Angelo's aunt move some stuff into a storage unit, etc. Today is no relaxation either, we're off to the Power Plate studio, then lunch with some old co-workers, then back home to clean out the "storage" room so we can convert it into a guest bedroom. Fun stuff! Hope you guys had a productive week! Any plans this weekend for Cinco de drinko Mayo? Looks like a pool day for us!

Love, 
Alex

L is for...
Lunch! What is your go-to lunch item?
Mine is usually a turkey sandwich with some pretzels or fruit if we’re home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment