Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things I'm lovin'

Kombucha - I usually roll with the Grape, but I picked up a few Passionberry to try out. I've been enjoying them all week.


Avocados - can't get enough! Every burger we grilled this past weekend had some avocado on it with a side of chips & homemade guacamole. I top off many of my sandwiches & salads with avocado, but also enjoy it solo. Sophia is also a fan ;)


Peanut Butter & Banana sandwiches & smoothies

Snuggle Time

This new-to-me Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip I found at Costco

The many different gardens growing at my parent's house. They are currently growing sweet potatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, & red peppers.

Random sleepy times for Sophia - this was her after eating dinner on Monday night. 






No comments:

Post a Comment