Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Plans with no plans


Good Morning Thursday!

I can’t believe it’s May already…May 3rd to be exact. So many exciting events this month…all that we have absolutely no plans for yet!

May 5th - Cinco de Mayo: Since high school, we’ve always gone out to Siesta Key, Sarasota for “Fiesta on Siesta” put on by some of our high school classmates. This year I think we’re going to do something low-key, maybe hang out by someone’s pool. All I know is that I’m definitely going to eat some major guacamole!
May 13th - Mother’s Day: My first official Mother’s Day! Trying to figure out if we want to hang out by a hotel pool that Sunday. Hmmm, it's all up to little ol' me! ;)
May 28th - Memorial Day: Usually spend it out on the beach, but again, no big plans yet. 

Over at Fitnessista, she's challenging all her readers to a Smoothie-a-day in May! Angelo drinks a smoothie almost every morning, while I only drink a smoothie about 2x a week for an extra pick-me-up after a workout or something. I'm going to try to UP my smoothies this month, so yesterday as part of my lunch I made this Blueberry-Banana smoothie.
Almond milk, 1/2 banana, handful of blueberries, JP Complete Protein, spoonful of almond butter, ice

Love,
Alex

K is for…
Kombucha
When thinking of K words, I realized I haven’t had my beloved Grape Kombucha for quite some time! Time to make a stop at Whole Foods! I usually go with the Synergy brand.

Keep your fingers off my butterfinger salad
He's a Keeper

New Years Eve 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment