Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back At It --- No quitting!

A lot and I mean A LOT of us have things we really would like to do, but never do them. And we never do them for absolutely no reason. There are 3 things I would really like to do in life right now. While 2 of them are big expensive projects, 1 is simple: blogging. 

I started blogging when I was pregnant with my 1st daughter in 2011. I started because I wanted to document my pregnancy after reading so many other pregnancy blogs.

It’s now 3 years later and I've started multiple blogs (I can think of 5), but always walked away a couple months later, leaving them lonely and dusty! As you can see below, the last post I wrote was 06/22/2012.

The past couple of months I find myself telling my husband more and more about these blogs. I’ll say things like “this one girl who I read her blog does this...or that...” and “I wish I kept up with my blogging, who knows where it would be today if I kept at it”.

Last week while driving to Orlando and having one of those conversations with babe, he finally said, “I've heard you say this so many times! You need to start blogging again and challenge yourself! Stick with it for a year and see where it goes.”


So here I am folks, blogging again!! Hope you stick with me and become part of my life adventures. Day 1 :)

This is my family now. We've added another +1 in November 2013. Us and 2 girls...drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment