Friday, December 5, 2014

Crescent Sausage Bread

Fri-YAY is here! 

As you know, it's been a crazy week and hasn't slowed down one bit. Before I totally shut down my computer for the weekend and focus on WeTheYoung Apparel and holiday parties, I wanted to post this yummy breakfast/brunch recipe I made for a Christmas Party yesterday.

I made it at 6:30am in the morning and totally forgot to take a picture of it (sad face!) but I'll definitely be making it again so will have to take a picture next time!

It was super easy and only 3 ingredients!! Hence why I picked this recipe to make at 6:30 in the morning before getting the kids to school. And I took home a clean plate after the party = everyone ate it!

Crescent Sausage Bread
What you’ll need:
1 lb mild sausage
1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
2 packages of crescent rolls


What you do:
In a pan over medium heat, chop up and brown sausage. Drain and blend in cream cheese until it’s melted and well blended with sausage.
Unroll one package of crescent rolls (DO NOT tear into individual pieces) and place onto baking sheet. Gently press the seams together so that it’s one big rectangle.
Spread the sausage mixture on top of crescent dough, leaving a little room around the edges.
Unroll the second package of crescents and place on top of sausage mixture. Press the edges together of top and bottom crescent dough
Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, or until crescent dough is done.
Cut into squares and ENJOY!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment