Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

Whoa! I'm kinda exhausted and it's only Tuesday guys! Today's been a whirlwind of stuff and I'm finally sitting down (for a minute) to write down some....

Tuesday Thoughts

1. I need to stick to my To-Do lists. They really make life so much more manageable.

2. Don't attempt to sing & dance with a jar of mayonnaise in your hand. I did, and the jar dropped and busted open all over my kitchen floor. That will really put a damper on your happy sandwich makin' mood.

3. I really hate when I get done with an errand and have an hour or so until I have to pick up Sophia from school. I just don't know what to do with my life & that hour. Should I go all the way home and get 30 minutes of work done, go to the store and spend money, or just drive around hoping that Nelpe will take a nap?

4. I feel like I've done a lot of Christmas shopping, but haven't really bought for anyone but my girls....and that's a problem. Especially since I told myself time and time again that I was going real small this Christmas since we're trying to sell the house. We don't need anymore stuff in the already cluttered house but I can't stop clicking on that Purchase button. It's an addiction.

5. I had to get breakfast for a meeting this morning and I got some donuts and coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I tried a cup of the coffee and I'm pretty sure that DD is just making black colored water and selling it. (Its kind of like when you start drinking Craft beers and then have a Michelob Ultra and it tastes like water.)  BUT I did eat a Blueberry donut and all my nasty coffee thoughts went away...

6. Speaking of Dunkin Donuts, they have some cute holiday donuts to bring to teachers or coworkers. ;)

I hope you all had a wonderfully productive Tuesday! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment