Monday, December 1, 2014

Shopping Days & Anxiety Week

Happy Happy Monday!! This Monday is not your regular Monday...it's CYBER Monday! A day all online shopping addicts rejoice! 

All of you who participated in Black Friday might have already emptied the wallets for the week. I used to be ALL about Black Friday...waking up at 3 a.m. to go to the outlets, then heading to Walmart afterwards to get some junk $200 TVs, and finally getting home around 10 a.m. to go to sleep and dream happily about all my great purchases! I would seriously almost drain my bank account on Black Friday. That was then...this is now. Four years ago was my last Black Friday shopping extravaganza and probably my last. 

This year stores opened on Thanksgiving at 6 p.m....how do you feel about that? I think it was lame and sales were actually down this year so HA! I'm laughing at you big box corporations trying to ruin the holiday of Thanksgiving. Black Friday is called Black FRIDAY for a reason. I don't know how many emails I got about Black Friday sales starting the Monday before and then on the Saturday after I got emails about "Black Friday sales extended!" Please...just stop and keep it on Black Friday. That's why it used to be so fun and exciting because you had to rush to get those sales that were only available on that day...now it's like "OK this sale has been going on all week...soooooo why am I waking up early and putting up with traffic, circling parking lots, and standing in long lines at the registar?!

Online shopping is where it's at people. Especially with most stores offering the same exact deals online plus free shipping, why not online shop?! And speaking of online shopping... you should totally shop at www.WeTheYoungApparel.com ;) 
***Enter Code: CYBERMONDAY at checkout for 20% off entire purchase!*** Yes sir!!

And I'll end my shopping rant with that shameless business plug.

So, onto this beautiful first week of December! School is back in session, which is why I'm sitting at my computer right now writing this and getting work done. This is the busiest week on my calender for the rest of this year. I'm doing my first market booth for WeTheYoung on Saturday, so I've been spending countless hours getting everything ready for that. On top of tagging and steaming clothes and designing the layout and look for the booth (which I still don't know how I'm doing it...), I have 3 parties and 1 meeting (which I'm providing food for) this week. 

To add one more layer of fun to the week, we are getting our house ready to put on the market and pictures will be taken on Wednesday. Do you know how nearly impossible it is to keep a house clean with 2 kids and 2 dogs making national disasters in your living room every hour on the hour?! I'm sure some of you do know and can feel my anxiety level through the computer screen. 

You know what I say to all of that? Bring it on!!! And bring it on with truckloads of espresso!!! I'm just going to smile right through this week!

Have a great Monday & great week people!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment