Friday, February 20, 2015

Exciting News & Friday Faves

Happy Friday!!

This is race weekend in Tampa!! Good luck to everyone running in the Gasparilla Distance Classic! There are races all weekend starting tomorrow morning. If you aren't running, but live around the Bayshore area, you should stand on the street and cheer us all on...even bring a sign to wave around.

Also, you need to go check out the 8 On Your Side Health Expo at the Tampa Convention Center today or tomorrow! My parents have a JuicePlus booth there! So GO, look around,stop by and tell them Alex sent you. :)


Friday Faves
In honor of my parents having a booth at the Health Expo this weekend..Juiceplus is the real deal..the cat's meow...the beezneez. I am a true believer in it. It's simply fruits and vegetables in powder form, in a capsule. What's to NOT LIKE?!
I'm in love with this Kate Spade 'On Your Mark' bangle! It's "sporty" in a high fashion way ;)
My favorite "not so heartbreaking for your wallet" running socks...Thorlo socks. If you've ever been in the market for new running socks, you know they can get pretty pricey. I mean there are socks out there selling for over $200. Yes, you read that right. For only $14.99 these do the trick for me!

Around the web:



TGIT did not dissappoint!... and gives a new definition to VIP

**I'm so excited to announce my FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY will start on MONDAY!! My birthday is Tuesday, the 24th, and I'm going to spread the birthday joy!! (I feel like Oprah right now) Stay Tuned!

Let me know what you're loving this week in the comments!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! What fun! Have a good race this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your pre-birthday weekend and wishing you a wonderful day of celebration on the 24th. #TBB #LinkLove :)

    ReplyDelete