Friday, March 13, 2015

Sleeping In & Other Friday Faves

TGIF! The week has come to an end, and it flew by! I was nervous at the beginning of the week about what to do to entertain the girls this Spring Break, but it actually went very well and all is good! Why do moms worry about things so much? :) Anyways, the weekend ahead is jam packed with birthday parties, half marathons, and basketball games! There is also so much going on around Tampa this weekend! If I didn't already have plans, we would of definitely hit up the PGA Tour Valspar Championship. 

Friday Faves
Sleeping in
This week both the girls have been sleeping in hard! I'm not going to lie, I've been sleeping in too. But it's been nice to wake up later AND still have an hour to myself. Every morning when Angelo leaves for work he reminds me that I DON'T get to sleep in next week. He's jealous. ;)

Today is my best friend's daughter's birthday. Harps is TWO years old today! Party this weekend to celebrate the birthday princess!

Since we finally sold our old house, we've slowly been getting ready to build a new one! On Wednesday we went out to the property and got to figure out how the house will lay out. Every time we go out there, it's so peaceful and calm...and I absolutely LOVE the feeling.

Nelpe does EVERYTHING Sophia does. Sometimes that's good, sometimes that's bad. Brushing of the teeth, that's a good!

Last night's dinner was this delicious Sweet Potato and chicken sausage bake and deserves a spot on the fave list. Recipe to be posted. 



Around the Web:
This Elephant knows how to Party. Elephants are my favorite!

This smile puts the biggest smile on my face! Love is truly blind.

What are your plans this weekend?
Any new recipes that you are loving this week?

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment