Thursday, July 16, 2015

A to Z Survey

Hey there! 
I first read this survey on a blog I frequent, Fitnessista.com . 
I always like to read these about people, celebrities or not. I think it's fun to look into someone's like a little bit outside of the normal daily routine. 

A – Age: 27

B – Biggest Fear: Flying, terrorist attacks

C – Current Time: 9:50 a.m.

D – Drink You Had Last: Water 

E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Angelo or Alisha

F – Favorite Song: Current: “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten / Of all time: Any song by Queen

G – Grossest Memory: I don’t know why this is the first thing that pops in my head but it’s when someone spit in my ear. {cringe!} It caused instant vomit from me and it grosses me out just thinking about it. LOL

H – Hometown: I was born in Fort Myers, FL. But have lived in the Tampa area since I was 3 years old. FYI: Tampa just turned 128 years old! Happy birthday to you Tampa!

I – In Love With: Angelo, Sophia, and Penelope


J – Jealous Of: People on vacation somewhere in the tropics right now – it’s storming rain here

K – Kindest Person You Know: My mom. 

L – Longest Relationship: Angelo! This October will be our 13 year “dating anniversary” 

M – Middle Name: Lynn

N – Number of Siblings: Two (1 sister, 1 brother)

O – One Wish: for our house construction to get started SOON

P – Person You Spoke To On the Phone Last: Angelo

Q – Question You’re Always Asked: “What’s for dinner?”

R – Reason To Smile: Other than just having a wonderful life? ;)  I just signed Sophia up for a Cinderella dance camp and I can’t wait to see her face when I tell her

S – Song You Last Sang: Bubble Guppies song about dinosaurs on the way to work with Penelope


T – Time You Woke Up: 6:40 a.m.


U – Underwear Color: Black


V – Vacation Destination: Road trip around the US, London, France, Italy, Hawaii, Greece, Vancouver….umm, I have a lot of traveling to do! There is no #1 place on my list. I would be equally happy to visit any of those.

W – Worst Habit: Biting my lips. 

X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Dental and hand/finger in elementary school.  

Y – Your Favorite Food: Turkey sandwich with BBQ chips.
All Hail the Publix sub
Z – Zodiac Sign: Pisces!

Now it's your turn!! Feel free to answer some of these questions in the comments! :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Congrats on plans to build a new home. That's exciting. I enjoyed reading these facts about you. .

    ReplyDelete