Friday, July 17, 2015

Toyota in Tampa and Friday Finds

TGIF! I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday morning (with coffee in hand)!

Who doesn't wake up in a good mood on Friday?! If not,here's some advice. You totally should! Good vibes bring good things! :)

Last night I had the honor of representing Tampa and the Tampa Bay Bloggers at a Toyota event held at the beautiful and historic Columbia Restaurant in Ybor. 

Friends!
Food!
1905 Salad is a MUST at the Columbia and it pretty much consumed my entire plate. #gimme
Flamenco Dancers!

Flan!
No experience at the Columbia is complete without this traditional dessert!

Time for Friday Finds!

Recently I've been obsessed with this tropical leaf pattern! It's literally everywhere I look, apparel, furniture, and decor. 


Banana Leaf Chairs to make any office/home feel like vacation!

I want this dress...and that boat...and to recreate this picture. Please?
A Steal! ($29.00) at LookBookStore.com

Everyday is another chance to be better!


Around the Web:

I've been into peaches lately and these quick recipes all look amazing! I will be recreating some of these soon for you!


Have a great weekend. I believe it's supposed to be gloomy all weekend here in Tampa, but we will make the best of it!

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. So wonderful seeing you last night! Love the #ToyotainTampa and Columbia restaruant shout out. And that quote is fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing the tropical print too. I don't think I can pull it off. Great seeing you at the event! My son devoured all of the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete