Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grocery List

- Coffee
- Sleep
That was totally me this morning. Towards the end of each week, our fridge and pantry get a little bare. Among others things, right now we are out of coffee. An essential in my world.

Sleeping has also been scarce here since we have stopped swaddling Sophia. It has been getting better each night, but she still wakes herself up multiple times. She also rolls over on her belly to sleep, which freaks me out a little, so I keep waking myself up to check on her.

With little sleep and no coffee, this morning was a mess.  At first I was going to fore go the coffee (gasp), but I’m weak and around 9am I gave up. Off to Starbucks we went and now all is well!

We just ate a salad and soup for lunch. Angelo asked if I worked for Olive Garden, but he was quickly disappointed when he didn't see a basket of bread sticks in the middle of the table. Sorry Charlie.

Salad included: Romaine lettuce, carrot, celery, mushroom, ½ apple, and topped with Annie’s Goddess dressing. Soup was an Alessi Neapolitan Bean Soup Mix made in 15 min stove-top.

Later today I plan to get in a 4 mile run, then sit down and figure out what I’m making for Easter and getting a grocery list together. 
Hope everyone is having a great week! Today is Angelo’s Friday since he doesn't have to work tomorrow,such an exciting weekend ahead!

Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment