Saturday, April 7, 2012

Twas the day before Easter

'Twas the day before Easter, when all through the houseEveryone was stirring, looking for that perfect blouse;The baskets were waiting by the door with care,In hopes that the Easter bunny soon would be there'

The day before Easter…
While everyone is running to the grocery store and mall, we are doing some Spring Cleaning & prep cooking this morning! The grocery store & mall were both hit up yesterday in-between a “corporate lunch” with Angelo & my brother and a workout on the Power Plate.

We bought Sophia’s Easter dress a couple weeks ago from BabyGap and Angelo already has enough “un-worn with tags” shirts in his closet to pick from, but momma needed a new outfit! I got my outfit inspiration from www.jseverydayfashion.com (LOVE HER SITE!) and bought a high-low skirt from Forever21 yesterday. I’m thinking of pairing it with a purple tank I already have.


For Easter dinner at my parent’s house tomorrow, I picked a few recipes to make and gathered all the ingredients from Publix. 
-Antipasto salad
-Sweet potato rounds with goat cheese
-Carrot Cake (No event Easter is complete without it)
-Champagne Punch or Mimosas

Recipes & reviews coming Monday!

This afternoon we’re going to a friend’s pool party to kick off Summer! Hope everyone has a superb Saturday!

Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment