Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snackage

Happy Work It Out Wednesday!
I usually do a tabata style workout on the power plate on Wednesdays but switched it up to include a 4 circuit rotation, 5 times round.

Station 1 – Row 250 meters
Station 2 – Run around the building twice (probably about .3 miles)
Station 3 – Ball slams (side – front – side) with 10lb medicine ball.
Station 4 – 50 scissor kicks.

It was a doozy but I loved it and it was perfect to help me get over the hump of hump day ;)

After that sweaty mess it was Gymboree time = running around chasing Sophia. The past couple days she’s really gotten the crawling thing down and it getting into everything around the house. One second she’s playing with her toys by the couch, the next second she’s over trying to tip over the dog’s water bowl. It's been fun times and I'm always on alert mode now, quickly learning that nothing is out of reach for Sophia now. 

The past couple of days my appetite has been funky. I haven’t had much of one during lunch time and nothing really sounds good so I end up snacking on a bunch of random stuff. Hand full of this, and couple of that.
Chopped up pineapple

These fine things I found at Costco

Breakfast has been the usual Steel Cut Oats & dinner last night was one of the best salads I've made in a long time. I was really starting to get tired of salads and needed to spice things up a bit. Last night I topped some spinach with baked bbq chicken, tabouli, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. I didn't think Angelo would like the tabouli so I snuck it onto his without telling him and he really enjoyed it! Even commenting on how good it tasted and asked what spices I added.;) WIN

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! It's coming to an end once again...

P.S. Someone please come rid my house of all this left over Easter candy...

Love, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment