Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap


Hey, happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Here is what our weekend looked like.

FRIDAY
Mexican Pizza! 
Movie night: The Sitter 

SATURDAY
(No Sugar) Cinnamon Raisin Pancakes w/ 2 eggs

StayStrongLila.com Fundraiser. I lost every raffle I entered ;( lol

 Pool day with Daddy & the puppes
while I laid by the pool with a delish SeaDog Blueberry beer
SUNDAY
Another pool day with some friends (Not pictured)
A trip to the little famous farm market Parkesdale in Plant City, FL Best Strawberry shortcake in town! 

Love, 
Alex

P.S.
I is for…
Insanity
Workout DVDs for some awesome cardio! We are official graduates of the 2 month + 1 week Insanity program. It kicked our butts everyday and got me into the best shape of my life after having Sophia. These are some of the hardest workouts I have ever done, but so much fun! ShaunT is a badass mammajamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment