February can be a great month or a “can we please skip this” month. While some dread Valentine’s Day, others go overboard. Whether you're solo or part of a pair, here are some things to make February a FABULOUS month!
Super Bowl is tomorrow! If you love football, this is the ULTIMATE game along with beer & finger foods galore. If you’re not into football, tune into the Animal Planet’s annual Puppy Bowl (beer & finger foods still apply). We usually have some friends and family over every year for the game. Last year we went all out and had a ice luge!This year is a little bit smaller and friend's are helping with some of the food. (Yay!) I Still have to figure out what I'm going to make!
- Time Warner Cable Launched a RYAN GOSLING on demand channel for the month of February. Enough said…
- Grab a friend that you love, find a local 5k race and “run your heart out!”
- Valentine's Day is on a Tuesday this year. Switch it up a little bit and wake up early and cook a romantic, relaxing breakfast for you and your hunny. Head over to LOVE ACTUALLY for some amazing breakfast-in-bed ideas!
- Pamper yourself. I've seen tons of February specials at the local salon & spas. Take advantage of these deals and book a massage or facial or both!On the other hand, pamper yourself at home. I’m not really a bath person, so this month I’m going to take an hour or so and just relax in a nice bubble bath. We've lived in our house for nearly 6 months and have not used our Jacuzzi tub once! Gasp!
- Buy a red hot outfit! It can be worn on Valentine’s Day with your love or a night out with friends!
Whatever you do, make February FABULOUS!