Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tuesday's Table

Tuesday's are usually pretty chill over here. No Powerplate or gymboree, so just a bunch of random happenings. Sophia was being super fussy in the morning so I HAD to get out of the house before I went crazy. A nice stroll through the mall always seems to calm her down. Why do I always feel like I need to buy something just because I'm at the mall? Bad habits are hard to break, so I bought a pair of yellow shorts & 2 headbands for our mini-vacation coming up.Notice how every store front in the mall is filled with neon? I'm trying to keep up with the trends, to be a "cool mom" so I now own a pair of pink & yellow shorts. They were on sale at Express.  I REALLY need to look for a new bathing suit. I didn't buy a new one last year because I was pregnant and didn't buy want to buy anything that didn't cover my belly.

When we got home we made some baby food for Sophia and dinner for Angelo & I. 

The making of baby food. Green beans thinned out with some breastmilk. Yum ;)

Sophia eating her green beans. She liked them!

Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken. Stuffed with goat cheese & sundried tomatoes. Served with a baked potato

Salad: Romaine lettuce, shredded carrot, craisins, walnuts, Annie's Goddess dressing

And dessert...this was DELISH! We've been breaking a couple squares off for the past week and we finished it last night. 

Today is packed with Powerplate workout & Gymboree. I'm really sad that we only have Gymboree once a week now. It feels like forever! 
Hope you guys are having a great week so far...half way through!

Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment