Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scoop of powder

Do any of you use protein powder or any supplements in the form of powder? 
I have received a product from the wonderful JuicePlus+ family called JuicePlus+ Complete. It's in a form of a powder and can be used in variety of ways. It can be a healthful "on-the-go" breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack, pre-workout energy drink, or post-workout recovery drink.  


So far I've used it as a snack, mixing a scoop with a cup of almond milk or plain water, and most recently a post-workout recovery shake. 



Post-workout Shake 
1 frozen banana
1scoop of JP Complete Vanilla
½ cup of oatmeal (cooked with water in the microwave)
1/3 cup almond milk
A spoon of Almond butter
1/3 cup greek yogurt 

I blended all the listed ingredients in one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, the MagicBullet.

This shake was full of protein and definitely filled me up! I drank this shake around 12pm and wasn't hungry again until dinner time. It was pretty tasty too!


Love, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment