Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Honey Mustard Chicken

If you're a fellow Pinner on Pinterest, you've probably seen a chicken recipe that says "BEST CHICKEN RECIPE ON PINTEREST!"

I'm highly skeptical of such allegations, because I have ended up with a lot of "Pinterest Fails" on my hands. I don't post about them because I only post recipes that actually work for me and are good!

While I don't think this chicken is the "best chicken recipe ever", it was good and everyone in my family ate it! 

I paired it with roasted sweet potatoes and a simple Avocado Tomato salad.
(2 Avocados, 2 tomatoes, lemon juice, salt & pepper).


Honey Mustard Chicken

What you’ll need:
2 chicken breasts (cut lengthwise to create 4 thin filets)
Salt & pepper
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 ½ tsp red wine vinegar

What you do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Lay 4 chicken filets into baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
Pour mustard mixture over chicken breast, making sure each is covered.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked.
ENJOY!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment