Monday, November 10, 2014

Penelope Turns ONE

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Ours was full of family, friends, and love. The perfect weekend. I mean really, nothing makes me happier than a house full of friends and family. That's the good stuff in life...

On Saturday we celebrated our baby turning the big ONE!
"I woke up like this"

We did a Fall Fair theme...
with a lot of pumpkins and pictures of Nelps throughout the house
Activities included sitting around eating popcorn,
playing with bubbles,
"Pony" rides,
and Potato sack races (This DID NOT disappoint. I haven't laughed that hard in a while)
We ate lots of food... (I'm really mad I didn't get a picture of my Chili bar!)
 and ate cake pops! Cake Pops by Lu
We sang Happy Birthday to this little love
And let her dive head first into her "smash" cake.


It was a beautiful day to celebrate our beautiful baby girl.
I still can't believe it's been a year since we gained another precious girl in our family. It's been an exciting year of challenges and many blessings!  The amount of love and joy Nelpe has brought into our life is immeasurable. My hands may be full, but my heart is fuller! Cheers to another year of precious memories.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment