Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Cozy Pajama Hunt

I'm a fan of cold weather...and when I say cold weather, I'm talking like no colder than 40 degrees. Florida winters are my thing.

Lately, the weather has been perfect and creates this magnetic field between me and my couch. All I want to go is curl up with good movie on (that I can hardly hear) or a book open (for me to read the same page 9 times), while my kids are going crazy running around the house and asking for ridiculous stuff at such an hour.  Sounds comfy and cozy right?! Well it all really is and you know what my secret is? Comfy Pajamas!

There's something magical about a good pajama set, especially if they're Christmas themed. They kind of go hand-in-hand here in Florida because we don't have nice Pajama sets on the shelves until it gets into the holidays. But, you also want a season-less pair of pajamas that are your go-to when you're doing some comfy lounging around the house in the evening any time of the year.

Pajama sets are also good to wear when you have guests staying at your house. What you usually wear to bed might not be entirely appropriate when guests are at the house. So, without looking super sexy around your in-laws and without having your husband shake his head at the site of you in grammy jammies, a good pajama set is in need.

If you've ever been on the hunt for a pajama set, you know they can get pretty pricey.  The one time I did go on an extensive comfy PJ hunt, was when I was pregnant with Nelpe and wanted a good pair for the hospital. Then I got stuck in the hospital NICU for 3 days when she was 10 days old with RSV and those 3 days were lived in those pajamas. I may not have made it through that without those pajamas... So trust me, splurge on those good pajamas at least once. You will not regret it.

Best Pajamas for a good night's sleep
(and to make you feel like you're not in the hospital's NICU, not a grandma, and not trying to put on a show for in-laws)


Kensie Sleepwear

Gilligan & O'Malley 


J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set

J.Crew

VS Mayfair Tee-Jama



XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment