Monday, March 26, 2012

Fur Babies

Happy Monday! This morning was so busy, but what an awesome workout!  We did a lot of different exercises off the power plate, including box jumps & ball ground slams. I love that kind of stuff.  Afterwards, I had to stop by the post office, Michaels, Staples, and our new business property location. Once home & after a few phone calls, I hit up the overflowing laundry room. Joyful.

Lately I feel like I’ve been running around like a crazy person and neglecting my 2 fur babies. Over the weekend when I was in Fort Myers I really started to miss them and texted my dad to see how they were doing. His reply: “Wonderful, but think they miss you.”  

When I was pregnant, some people told me that Angelo & I would “forget” about our 2 dogs, Bella & Rome, because all of our attention would go to Sophia.  Never would I “forget” about my 2 fur babies, but of course our attention has shifted to Sophia.
 When I was pregnant I would take Bella & Rome on a walk every single day, now it’s almost impossible to walk them while pushing Sophia in her stroller. They still get walked if both Angelo & I go in the evening but sadly they aren’t included on the morning jogs me & Sophia take a couple times a week. 
Honestly, I think our 2 dogs are spoiled. I’m not talking “GiGi on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” spoiled because that’s just nuts.  They eat All natural food which we buy at a specialty pet food supply store, I top their food with any good left overs we might have, they get spoiled at Grandma & Grandpa’s house whenever we go out of town, etc etc.  
When we got back from Fort Myers we played on the floor with them for an hour or so just snuggling and giving them belly rubs. Sophia really loves her 2 puppies and always wants to watch them and play with their ears or tails. ;) 

Love, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment