Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Puppies! (to good home)

Yesterday included a whole bunch of running around town doing errands and seeing some friends. We took a trip to the mall to fix Angelo’s iPhone & have lunch, met up with my 2 best friends at another restaurant where I had a couple bites of Red Velvet Cake, headed over to my friend Angela’s house where she was babysitting her cutie-patootie nephew, then stopped by Buy Buy Baby & Home Goods on our way home. Who goes to Home Goods looking for some home décor and ends up buying 2 dog toys instead? This girl! For what was left of the day, we hung out at the 'crib'. 
Look who showed up at Angelo’s work gates? Homeless puppies who need a good home! They fed and bathed them at work since they were covered in fleas, then found some homes for the little munchkins! It’s amazing how fast you can find homes for puppies via Facebook! Of course we made sure they were going to good homes, we even got pics of them with their new families! So cute!

Last night I was brave in the kitchen and attempted a calzone for the 1st time. I made my usual whole wheat pizza crustthen folded it into a pocket. Easy peasy! I stuffed the calzone with marinara, spinach, mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions. Preheated the oven to 350, spread some water & melted butter over the top, then popped it in the oven for 35min. 


Today doesn’t really feel like Friday…it’s kind of a gloomy morning here in Tampa. We have our Power Plate workout this morning then might hit up the downtown Friday market to get some lunch! We have to stop by the Tampa Health Expo going on at the Tampa Convention Center sometime today to pick up our race packet for the Gasparilla Race tomorrow! 
What’s on your agenda today? I REALLY need to find some curtains for our back sliders, but ive been telling myself for the last 2 months and still haven’t done it. Maybe I’ll find some this weekend!
Love,
Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment