Wednesday, September 17, 2014

All things Fall

Fall is by far my favorite time of year, and I think everyone is in same ship with that one. There’s just something in the air that puts a smile on your face. It’s almost Christmas time and there's pumpkins and apples everywhere. Love me some pumpkins and apples.

There’s a difference between Fall and Christmas right? In Florida, we don’t have “Fall” weather. It’s still 100 degrees with 100% humidity until BAM! Its winter and 40 degrees outside for like 3 days. We don’t like that middle ground. It’s all about the extremes.

I like to enjoy the fall season before Christmas comes. Christmas comes and goes so quickly, so I like the long 3 months leading up to it.

I was in Old Time Pottery the other day and there were a few rows of Fall/Thanksgiving décor, and then rows upon rows of Christmas stuff! I was like WHOA! Let me enjoy THIS before THAT...Ya know? I pretended I didn't see all that and quickly past it.


So we’re just going to pretend none of that happened, and stick to all things FALL!!!

Some new Fall front door decor 

These little cuties light up! 

These were disappointing and didn't really taste like Pumpkin Spice.
More like Regular M&MS

This stuff is amazingly yum!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment