Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

I think if these weren't learning toys for my daughter I would throw them all in the trash can and torch it. I have stepped on these so many times and it’s similar to stepping on a lego. OUCH! I have no idea how they get everywhere….actually I do, and it has to do with 2 little girls who don’t like a clean playroom.

I’m seriously older than my actual age. I didn't drink last night at dinner and we got home around 11p.m. I woke up this morning with what felt like a slight hang over. I could barely open my eyes to see that it was 6:27a.m. and I was already running late. Don’t mess with my sleep peeps.



It’s so ugly outside! What’s up with this gloomy weather putting a damper on productivity? Makes for some cool pics though! 
And that's real life...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment