Thursday, September 11, 2014

Peanut Butter Banana Pockets

I think after going to Anise last weekend I've been in the Asian food vibe. I saw some egg roll wrappers at the grocery store this week and picked them up to play with.  More times than I would like, I buy things like this and never end up using them. Not this time! Check out these golden nuggets of perfection! I made these for dessert the other day and other than the burnt little edges (frown), they were really good!


What you’ll need:
1 banana, sliced
Peanut butter
Cinnamon
2 Egg Roll Wraps, cut into 4 squares
water
1 tsp coconut oil, melted

What you do:
Preheat oven to 400.
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place out the 8 squared egg roll wraps.
Place 1 slice of banana and some peanut butter onto each wrap with a dash of cinnamon.
Dip your fingers in water and wrap into desired shape. Here I crossed each corner onto each other in the middle.
Lightly brush the tops with coconut oil.
Bake for 8 - 10minutes until golden brown.

These are great eaten by themselves, on top of ice cream, or dipped in chocolate sauce! Yumz

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment