Happy Thursday!!! Almost to Friday and that means almost to another Monday…but first we get to enjoy another glorious weekend!
Here are some things going on around the Tampa bay area for you to pick from if you are in need of some calendar time slot fillers.
- There’s a ROCKtember Fest going on in New Port
Richey Friday and Saturday! There
will tons of stuff to do for everyone including art exhibits, pony rides,
petting zoo, bouncy houses, etc! This is all being held at Sims Park along
banks of the Pithlachascotee River.
- The Flavor Run is Back! This is a fun run for the
whole family (Strollers welcome!). Enjoy running through fruit flavored
powder, live entertainment, finisher medals, and delicious fresh fruit at
the finish line provided by the local Whole Foods Market. Starts at 9 a.m.
at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Sign up HERE
- Even though it’s not October yet…St. Pete OktoberFest
returns to Grand Central District on Saturday from 1 to 10 p.m. This is a Family
friendly event with games, contests, BEER (of course!), food, Yodeling
(YES!), and a kids area. Grand Central District, 2429 Central Ave., St.
- It’s a 4th Birthday Celebration for Glazer
Children's Museum! They are giving families a present of free admission
(normally $15 adults, $9.50 for kids) from 1 to 6 p.m on SUNDAY! There
will be games, activities and birthday cake at the museum. 110 W
Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa.
- It’s Swaptember! If you are a passholder from The Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, or MOSI -- get free admission to any of the other Swaptember partners until the end of the month!