Halloween is more than just about costumes though. You can't just stick on a costume and call it a day. You have to create the mood and get into the spirit a little bit! Or not...you're choice! ;)
10 Halloween Must Haves
1. Kid Costumes - for those who have kids. Goodness these are cute!
2. Adult Costumes - feeling festive?!
3. Non Costumes - for the lazy or those seeking comfort over award winning
4. Pumpkins - There are so many different ways to decorate a pumpkin! (Look for a post early next week!)
5. Music - Thriller never gets old. You should probably go ahead and learn the dance too
6. Beer - Pumpkin Beer to be exact. Gotta get it while it's here!
7. Food - Get off Pinterest and just order some pizza (never fails), or just totally ignore me and spend hours making these.
8. Shoes - If you're going trick or treating, you'll need a good pair of shoes and who doesn't want a pair of orange Nikes? Freshly Picked moccasins are always a must for the kids.
9. Movies - You don't have to be scared out of your mind for it to be a good Halloween movie! (I hate scary movies) Hocus Pocus & The Addams Family are great for the whole family!
10. Ice Hand - last but certainly not least! If you're having people over you absolutely must put an ice hand in your punch. Consider your party/gathering a total fail if you don't. ;)