Thursday means weekend plans should be made and October is full of great events! I absolutely LOVE going to corn mazes and fall festivals, and they're all opening back up!
Here are some things going on around the Tampa bay area for you to pick from if you are in need of some calendar time slot fillers.
- Tomorrow ONE DIRECTION IS IN TOWN!!! (Que teenbopper
girl screams) I'm not sure if tickets are even still available but if you're willing to spend big $$$, I'm sure you can still get one.
- ZOOBOO at Lowry Park Zoo! Such a fun family Halloween
event to go to. Zooboo is open every weekend until November 1st. Enjoy
haunted houses, seasonal displays of lights, music, and night rides! Info Here
- Fox Squirrel Corn Maze is back! Saturday and
Sunday only until October 26th. Enjoy roaming through the only
corn maze in Hillsborough County! Hayrides and other fun activities are
included with $10 admission. Info Here
- Outside of Hillsborough, you can find another
great corn maze at Sweetfields Farm in Brooksville! Info Here
- Hydro Harvest Farms opens this Saturday and
remains open until November 8th. This cute pumpkin patch is a
great place to go pick a pumpkin with the whole family and get some good
pictures! Info Here
- Funny stuff on Saturday! Shaquille O'Neal's All Star Comedy Jam featuring Mo’Nique, Michael Blackson, and more will be at USF Sun Dome. Info Here While Kevin James will be making everyone laugh over at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater
- It’s the 1st Sunday of the month which means Hyde Park Fresh Market returns! This market is really growing bigger by the month! It's a great market with tons of vendors! It will be open from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. this Sunday!