Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken

Hey! Happy Tuesday! How's everyone doing?

Good? Great? GRAND!

Yesterday was a good day. I started planning Nelp's 1st birthday and that accidentally consumed most of my day. Once you get on Pinterest and Etsy to plan a party, it's like a black hole...sucks you right in! I got some work done too, just to feel somewhat productive. I also cooked a great healthy dinner for the fam. That's what great housewives do...eh? 

Have you noticed that the only "Real Housewives" that really cook are the NJ Italians? So can we really call the other "Real Housewives" housewives? Let's be honest...

Anyways, I digress from the most important thing here...food!! We tend to eat a lot of chicken. And it's hard for me to find good and easy chicken recipes. Most chicken recipes that look good have 20 ingredients and take 5 different bowl/pots to make. I hate those kind of recipes and I'm sorry if some of my recipes fall into that category every now-and-then. Ain't nobody got time for all those ingredients and dishes. At least not today! 


Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken

What you’ll need:
2 chicken breast, sliced in half to make 4 thin filets
3 tbsp EVOO
3 tsp Minced garlic
Garlic salt
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
¼ cup bread crumbs

What you do:
Preheat oven to 400 and spray baking dish with cooking spray.
Season chicken with garlic salt.
In a small bowl mix together oil and garlic.
In another bowl mix together bread crumbs and parmesan.
Dip each chicken breast into evoo/garlic mixture, then bread crumb mixture. Make sure all of chicken is coated.
Place each chicken piece side by side in baking dish
Bake for 20 minutes.

ENJOY!

XOXO

2 comments: