Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone's weekend was totally relaxing  amazing! If you got some relaxation in there, I envy you. I'm scheduling a whole year of relaxation once all my kids turn 18 :)

Anyways, the weekend started off with putting some steaks on the grill Friday night. We usually have pizza on Fridays, but pizza was on Thursday and messed up our whole routine. ;) Steak was dabomb.com. We used my dad's secret maple syrup marinade recipe (shhh) and it never fails...never!

Saturday, soccer got cancelled due to rain, so we headed down south to Ft.Myers to visit family, watch The Ohio State Buckeyes kick some butt, and get thick on Mexican food: Pork tacos, cilantro lime rice, black beans, and more dips than anyone will ever need. 

Sunday was GORGEOUS outside!! If you didn't get outside yesterday in the Tampa area, you really missed some great weather! (It's OK, I sense a lot of those days are in our future). It was in the 70s, low 80s most of the day and the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. No wonder the Hyde Park Fresh Market was PACKED! I got some good finds at the market and can't wait to use them in some dinners this week! Stay tuned for the goodness. 

Hope everyone is feeling fresh and having a great Monday!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment