It’s the last weekend in October (whaaaat?!) and there are events on top of events this weekend!! I mean, really...like so many! How do you choose?! The struggles….Well, whatever it is you choose, I'm sure it will be a blast!
1. The Tampa Theatre is haunted!! (Is it really?!) The Tampa Theatre presents A Nightmare on Franklin Street Series! For the rest of the month, you can go watch scary movies, take ghost tours, and listen spooky story telling!! Info Here
2. John’s Pass 33rd Annual Seafood Fest!! This event runs all weekend, kicking off Friday with a Halloween Block Party and adult costume contest. There will be Children’s costume contest on Saturday and a Jimmy Buffett tribute on Sunday. Of course there will be tons of seafood to feed all the hungry mouths all weekend! InfoHere
3. Brickworld Tampa. This will be a heavenly event for Lego lovers!! Legos are taking over the Florida State Fairgrounds! Admission is $10 in advance or $11 at the door (3 and younger are free). There will be many activities for kids including building areas and fighting robots. Info Here
4. HydroHarvest Farms 9th Annal BOOFEST is on Saturday! Games, food, crafts, pumpkins, and everything there is to make a great fall festival! Admission is free! Info Here.
5. Fall Festival & Concerts for a Cause! Saturday from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. there will be live music, costume contest, hay rides, and a pumpkin patch over in Fishhawk/Lithia! It’s FREE but please bring a non-perishable food item to help area families who are in need and to support Feeding America Tampa Bay! Info Here
6. Trick or Treat Street! Located at Riverview High School, local churches, businesses and organizations team up to provide kids a safe place to trick or treat! There will be many many booths with games, candy, and toys! Info Here.
7. Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival! This is the last weekend to go check it out! It’s a must! Info Here
8. GuppyWeen!! Go to the Florida Aquarium on Sunday to trick-or-treat from tank-to-tank! Entertainment and Treats for the whole family! Kids in costume get in for $5! Info Here
9. Trick-or-Treat at Ikea?! Sunday, Ikea is opening its showroom for all kids (12 years and under) in costume to safely Trick or Treat! They also get a free Kids meal! Info Here
10. Cinderella is in town! Where are my glass slippers?! The Tony award-winning Broadway musical, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, hit the Straz stage this week. The best part is that you can be a Fairy Godmother! Bring a gently used prom, cocktail, or evening dress to donate to girls in need. Info Here