Oh Happy thursDay!
Thursday means weekend plans should be in the making!
Here are some things going on around the Tampa bay area for you to pick from if you are in need of some calendar time slot fillers.
1. Tonight is the Tampa Bay Lightning’s first home game! Free concert on the west plaza starting at 5:30 p.m. I hear they have some new yummy food vendors in the arena too! Info Here.
2. TAMPA OKTOBERFEST starts Friday at 4p.m. at Curtis Hixon Park in downtown. German dancing, singing, and fun will be surrounding you as you sip on some beer and chow down on some brats! (YUM) InfoHere
3. Dog Lovers! There’s a Pumpkin Patch for dogs at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay all weekend! Buy a pumpkin and support homeless pets. After all, it is National Adopt a Shelter Dog month!
4. Hyde Park Pumpkin patch opens this weekend! Not only are there adorable pictures to be taken, you can have Chef Ricardo of Piquant custom carve your large pumpkins purchased from the Patch! Info Here
5. Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival! One of my absolute favorites! There is so so so many things to do with your whole family; shows, hayrides, pony rides, corn maze, food galore! Info Here