Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey!! Happy Monday!! How was everyone's weekend?

Ours was filled with lots of playing outside, scary fun activities, family photos, and of course lots of eating!

Friday after work we spent most of the evening playing outside and eating pizza. I think this is what most our Fridays look like: Playgrounds and pizza. Love it.
Saturday after doing fun  housework and getting stuff together for a garage sale (our 1st!) coming up, we went to ZooBoo at Lowry Park Zoo. I'm writing a review on this today so look for that. (FYI: Not really kid friendly in my opinion.)

Sunday was family photo day! These are always a hit or miss since we have 2 kids who want to do totally opposite things at any given time. Nelpe was crawling/walking everywhere and Sophia just wanted to dance around and walk on the curbs like they were tight ropes. I really hope our photog got some good ones before Nelpe tore off her bow and refused to have it on. I'm sure she did since shes an amazing photography! Can't wait to see them.

After photos we made our way to a local coffee shop, Buddy Brew, to hang out before picking my parents up from the airport.

After picking up my parents, we headed to The Pub at International Mall to have lunch. 

It was a pretty packed Sunday and by 4 p.m. I was exhausted and just want to lay on the couch...but a mom's job is NEVER done, so off to the grocery store I went to get some necessities for the week.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment